Bevelling machine UZ 15 RAPID
2 BEVELERS IN ONE + 3D ADAPTIVE SYSTEM = UNIQUE BEVELLING SOLUTION, MADE BY NKO MACHINES
- UZ15 RAPID creates welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material, including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm2), stainless steel, brass, copper and aluminium. It cuts bevels from 3/16 to 1-9/16" (5 to 40 mm) in thickness, with a minimum plate width of 2-3/4" (70 mm) and minimum plate length of 5-7/8" (150 mm).
- The beveling angle adjusts continuously from 15° to 50° without replacing any parts. The pressure bar unit and the piece supporting unit can be adjusted in height and are supplied with visible graduated scales.
- It can be hooked to the piece to be machined in either a horizontal or vertical position. When used with the trolley, the machine can be inverted in order to bevel the bottom side of the plate. Both X and K bevels are possible.
- Easily attaches to trolley 180°
- Inversion allows for creation of a double-sided bevel - no need to rotate or flip heavy material
- Assembles or disassembles in seconds without tools with a unique clamping system - Lift handle on trolley adjusts machine to working height
- Functions as a stationary or a moveable station
- Package discount available when machine and trolley are purchased together
- maniulator provides a simple, quick turn the UZ15 RAPID of 180°for create double-sided bevels XK. The operator does not need a crane to rotate of material. There is a significant time saving at work.
- unique clamping system allows machine UZ15 RAPID assemble and disassemble (Quick System) within few seconds without using any tools. the beveler UZ15 RAPID is "floating" on MANIPULATOR 3D and compensates unevenness of the floor
- MANIPULATOR 3D allows easy manipulation with beveler
- required height of machine can be set up by MANIPULATOR 3D by lift handle
- travel is provided by massive wheels mounted on the carriage
- possibility to bevel with MANIPULATOR 3D or without
- possibility to use the MANIPULATOR 3D like stationary station