Total working range Ø 36 – 269mm (1.41“ – 10.59“)
The Stinger 300 pipe beveling machine is designed for portable use in pipe machining operations and it can be used efficiently by a single operator. The Stinger 300 is a heavy-duty ID mounted pipe beveler utilizing self-centering expandable mandrels to provide quick and proper alignment to a pipe or a tube prior to machining operations.
The Stinger 300 can bevel, face and counter-bore in a single operation, making all these weld prep operations quick and simple.
EasyLOCK - The tool bit is fastened by one screw anywhere on the holder. The holder is equipped with a scale for easier tool’s centering.
The Stinger 300 can be used with three or two tool’s holders only depending on the required bevelling job.
- Simultaneous bevel, face, and counter-bore
- EasyLOCK - locking of the tool bit by one screw
- Centering scale
- Standard or custom-made tool bits
- J-Bevel tool bits available for high welding efficiency on thicker walled pipe
- Centering screw to eliminate the potential vibrations.