Dock station B-Dock
- Edge rounding function, beveling of pipes
(Maximum bevel width 5 mm / 0.2 in.)
Dock station B-Dock enables the B10 Electra or B15 Electra to be used stationary.
It is deigned for beveling small workpieces which would be hard or impossible to clamp and bevel the standard way.
The system retains all advantages of the hand-held machine B10 Electra or B15 Electra.
The B-Dock system makes it possible to bevel irregular shapes, straight workpieces and holes.
Radiuses edges are also possible with the radius milling head.
Specialty guide attachments and an easy, vertical worktable adjustment allow for beveling of pipe and tube.
By purchasing the set B-Dock + B10 Electra or B15 Electra you are getting a universal beveling system.
The B10 Electra or B15 Electra can be used independently from the B-Dock as a hand-held beveling machine.
- Tilting table for easy attachment of B10 Electra or B15 Electra
- Vertical position of the table for convenient pipe beveling
- Straight edge and pipe guide attachments included in the price
- Adjustable protection shield increases work safety
- Robust design insures precision beveling and durability of the B-Dock
- The Hardox work sufrace is wear resistant
- Light weight system is easy to transport
- Can be used with B10 Electra or B15 Electra machines
- Manufactured in Czech Republic