Pipe bevelling system with outer clamping, suitable for operations on membrane walls or
- Robust portable pipe bevellers with dia. range from Ø
8 – 108mm.
- The machines are designed for operations in confined areas, or for
operations on membrane walls.
angle and the shape of bevel are optional. When adjusted, machines are able to get the ends of pipes rapidly and
repeatedly ready for welding.
- Useful to all machinable metals, including stainless steels.
- Option to select electric or pneumatic drive.
Electric machine versions:
Pneumatic machine versions:
- The machine is fitted with high
performance electromotor in a metal chassis with enhanced resistance.
- Motor power: 1.1kW
- These drives are specially suitable in explosive environments.
- Operating pressure: 0.8 – 1.5 Mpa
- Required air flow 1500 - 1500 l/min
- (air supply must be equipped with filtration and lubrication unit)
Included in the price:
- Bevelling system
- Tools for operators
- Standard tool kit
- Transport packaging